risk

Hi Doc! Is the "giver" during anal intercourse more at risk of infection than the "receiver"? I was the giver during a recent drunken stooper and had a VERY brief encounter with a male companion. I pulled out as I was ejaculating. I don't know if he is positive. I am not (at least I don't think so). This happened 8 weeks ago.

Thanks for all this good info, by the way!

In all types of unprotected penetrative sex (oral, vaginal, anal), the receptive partner is always at greater risk than the insertive partner when having unprotected sex with someone who is "virally enhanced." It's really only common sense that taking a load of infected baby batter into a body orifice is riskier than a negative Mr. Happy doing the ol' in-and-out with a positive partner.

I'm sure you haven't been asked this before! (SIGNAL-TO-CUT OFF RATIO)
Am I Worrying for Nothing?