Azathioprine Guy Back for 3rd and 2nd last time.

Hi Doc, hope you are well.

Congrats to you and Doc Steve on your recent marriage.

I refer to my original posts of 13th and 23rd October. Just thought I would check in and let you know that I received the results of my 3 month post exposure ELISA test - negative.

Got the result on 1st December, so the result for me is even more significant because with all the media coverage on that day I realised how lucky I am and what a fool I was to take for granted the most precious gift of all - ones health! I will still follow through on the end of February 2009 for my final test but my anxiety is gone and I am once again enjoying life and living.

I thank you Doc for providing reassurance and free specialist hiv medical advice which I sadly could not get elswhere - I don't think I would have coped as I did had it not been for you!

Thank you again Doc, you make a big difference!

Hi Azathioprine Guy,

Welcome back to the forum and congratulations on your excellent news! I couldn't be happier. (Well, I guess I could be happier if we found a cure of HIV/AIDS or if Dubya decided to turn the reigns over to Obama immediately . . . but I digress . . . .)

Happy Happy Holidays. (I'm sure they will be.)

Masturbation and Immune System
Dominatrix - sex toy risk (FACE SITTING 2008)