Another from the badda bing!

The work your doing is truly great, keep up the good work. I had an unprotected blowjob from a bouncing betty (unknown status)which from reading many other posts seems to pose low risk for hiv. My situation is a bit different, from previous masterbation the night before I had a cut on the top of my penis which had not healed by the time I recieved this blowjob. I didn't notice any visible blood in her mouth but couldn't be certain there wasn't any, what is the risk of acquiring hiv in this situation. I called a local std hotline and was advised this risk was benign (low risk)but I'm having trouble believing that because the skin was not fully in tact??? what do you think?? please answer a donation will be made..

I agree with the advice you were given by the hotline. Unless your Bouncing Betty was really Draculina with a mouth full of HIV-tainted blood, I'd rate your HIV-acquisition risk as remote at best. (Yes, even with the masturbation-induced cut.) If you remain worried, get a single HIV test at the three-month mark. The results will undoubtedly be negative. Finally, when "burping the nephew," take it easy! After all, you only have one Mr. Happy and he has to last you an entire lifetime!

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Be well.

shotgun after oral
Can you?