Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

My boyfriend touch my virginal
Dec 2, 2008

Am I in trouble if my boyfriend touch my virginal?

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

Personally, I never found legless harpsichords all that sexy, but whatever floats your boyfriend's boat is fine with me. (See below.)

Are you in trouble? No, not yet, unless your mum or dad catches you and your boyfriend playing the virginal, so to speak. It seems like you have much to learn about sex, including what is safe and what's not. I'd suggest you spend some time perusing the wealth of information on this site.

Good luck. Stay safe. Stay well.

Dr. Bob

itch in virginal (VIRGINAL) Jun 12, 2007

My virginal really itch recently... There are some white discharge as well, is there anything wrong with me ?

Hello,

Your "virginal"??? Hmmm . . . a virginal is a small legless rectangular harpsichord popular in the 16th and 17th centuries. (See below.) I didn't know furniture could itch! (If your vagina itches and has a discharge, you should see your doctor, as you could have a yeast infection or STD.)

Dr. Bob

is it likely ? Jun 17, 2006

i am a virgin of 24 years but i have been in steady relationship with a man for 3 years i never allow him to have penetrative sex with me, but we practise frottage and intercrurrial sex with the use of condom last year we were on it and he started rubbing my virginal with is organ we never did insertion and he was on it for like 10 sec without a condom when i saw this i immediately insist he use a condom that is the only exposure i had ever had .so this is my situation

1 there was a routine medical check in my work place hiv test was included and my result came out hiv+ , i told the doctor my case and he told me i am to do a confirmatory test which i am very scarred to do ?

2 with this type of exposure of mine is it really posible that i have hiv ,after rulling out all other non sexual avenue of contacting the virus

3 the doctor told me to go for a confirmatory test in a laboratory is it possible that the innitial test was in error?

4 i really appreciate the work you are doing keep the your kindness will be paid in countless fold

Hello,

". . . he started rubbing my virginal with his organ . . . ." Hmmm . . . .

Well, a "virginal" is a small legless rectangular harpsichord popular in the 16th and 17th centuries, so am I to assume your boyfriend has an antique fetish and was trying to spunk a valuable family heirloom???

Look, Sweetie, intercrural (not intercrurrial) sex, also called outercourse, is non-penetrative and consequently not an HIV risk.

To specifically answer your questions:

1. If you test HIV positive on a screening test and have absolutely no HIV risk, your test must be a false positive. Don't be frightened. Get the follow-up, more sophisticated test as recommended. The results will be negative.

2. Nope.

3. Yep.

4. Thanks!

Dr. Bob

Previous
16 weeks pregnant Very worried about risk of transmission
Next
Last question. Please answer

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.