16 weeks pregnant Very worried about risk of transmission

Dear Sir: I know that you are very busy and I hope that you have time to answer my question. I don't know much about HIV because I was never allowed to take sex ed. I was using a public restroom yesterday and turned around to get toilet paper and my bare bottom hit the sanitary waste container. I don't remember seeing any blood and I didn't have a cut but what if there was blood? Am I at risk for HIV.

You were never "allowed" to take sex education and now you are 16 weeks pregnant and worried about the HIV risk of bumping your bare heinie on a sanitary waste container in a public restroom. Hmm . . . your post speaks volumes about the need for age-appropriate, science-based sex education for all kids in school!

As for your HIV-acquisition risk, it's nonexistent. I strongly suggest you become better informed about sex, STDs and STD prevention in particular. Spend some time (a lot of time) reviewing the wealth of information on this site, in its archives and on its related links. I'm sure you'll find it enlightening.

Good luck. Be well.

HIV+ Gay Partner
My boyfriend touch my virginal