Seeking your advice - pledging to promptly donate significant amount to forum

Dear Doctor, I have been panicking for the last few days, and would greatly appreciate your prompt advice. I promise to donate significant amount to forum in gratitude. The following was the situation I was in on Nov 25th, which has been causing me incessant worry and paranoia. I would appreciate your advice:

I went into a peep show video booth in NY and was masturbating watching the videos. As I pulled out cash to insert in booth, a coin fell on the floor and in a moment of stupidity I bent down and becuase it was very dim, my index and middle finger of right hand touched wet semen already on the floor that hadn't been wiped away. In disgust, I promptly wiped it away on the back of my trousers. But again in stupidity, I used the same fingers to masturbate my uncircumcised penis. I remember wiping away from my fingers the unclaimed wet semen on the floor, before proceeding to resume masturbating with the same fingers holding penis from base and not touching tip of my uncircumcised penis at all.

Also since I had already been in booth for more than 5 minutes, the semen had to have been on the floor for longer. After masturbating with same hand, I did not touched tip of my penis and promptly proceeded to bathroom to wash away my hands and penis with hot water. When I got home 4 hours later, I used soap to thoroughly clean myself. So my question is: is there a risk of exposure to STD especially I am scared about exposure to HIV. Please advise. It will ease my panic and I will promplty donate generously to the forum.

Thank you from the bottom of my anxious heart, Worried W.

Hello Worried W.,

Your HIV-acquisition risk from the activity you describe is exactly zero! Yep, that's correct: zero, zip, nada, nyet, bupkis! Even if the spunked floor contained fresh HIV-positive jizz and you got it on your fingers and you used those fingers to "burp the nephew" while watching porno flicks, your risk remains nonexistent, because you did not touch an area that contains a mucous membrane (the urethra or pee hole). HIV cannot penetrate intact skin, such as that on your fingers or on the outside of your Mr. Happy. OK?

Be well. Stay well. (Yes, you are indeed well.) Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's very much appreciated.

Strip Club Problems
Dr. Bob, please read, only one chance please