First gay experience

Hello doctor Bob !

I have a problem to decide what should i have do now. I had my firs gay experience, it was a transsexual girl. We had only petting, no condoms, no penetrations. she masturbate herself and tah me (my penis)- with ahnds. I did the same thing. I ejaculated, she did not. But, Doc i think she touchen herself on her penis- that is it what makes me worry.... Was it a hiv or hepatitis risk ? Should i make PCR or HIV-Elisa?

THANKS + Donation 100 Euros (i'm from Austria, came to this site via my friends).

Greetings and ALL the BEST

Richard

Hello Richard,

Sex is supposed to be (and can be) fun, not anxiety provoking! Mutual masturbation is not considered a risk for HIV or hepatitis. Your unwarranted and excessive level of concern is mostly related to the fact this was your "first gay experience." I would suggest you read through the archives of this forum. We have entire chapters on masturbation, HIV sexual transmission, safer sexual techniques and many other related areas. I'm confident you'll find this information both enlightening and reassuring. If, despite my reassurance, you can't shake your HIV worries, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The results will undoubtedly be negative. An HIV test isn't really medically warranted; however, if it puts your residual worries permanently to rest, it may be worth the time and effort psychologically.

Thank you for your generous donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Be well. Stay well. (Yes indeed you are well!)

Response to: NY Strip Club Encounter With a Twist
Strip Club Problems