CONCERNED

Hello Doc! I asked you this question previously, but unfortunately you didn't respond. I know you're busy & again I want to say thank you on the behalf of everyone who adheres to this website. You're very helpful! Please entertain this thought. I was at a bachelor's party & I engaged in an activity that has me really concerned. This female stripper had a lolly pop inside of her vigina & I pulled it out with my front top & bottom teeth. The candy part was inside of her the whole time & the stick part (was also inside of her) but was now positioned outside of her vagina for me to grab. The lolly pop stick was exposed to the air for a couple seconds to a minute because it took me a while to realize what she was doing. By the way I was drunk! Anyway, I made sure I didn't touch her vigina with my lips or tounge. The only thing that came in contact with her vaginal fluids (a very small amount I might add) was my front top & bottom teeth. As soon as I pulled it out of her vigina (it only lasted a couple seconds) I immediately spit out the lolly pop stick & eventually went into the kitchen to rinse my mouth out with water. I didn't suck the lolly pop or any part of it. I was very cautious in making sure it didn't touch anything else in my mouth.

3 weeks ater possible exposure, I developed a small rash on the right backside of my neck. It was very minor & not noticeable unless looked at very closely. (just a few tiny bumbs) It itched a little & went away within a 3-4 days. It came out of no where & I typically only get rashes on my neck when I wear cheap jewelry. Then within that same week, I starting feeling nauseated. It lasted for about a week. I threw up once & had diarhhea once. Now I'm suffering from minor headaches & nausea that comes & goes. The headaches feel like pressure in my head but they're not severe. I must admit that I am stressing out & I believe I'm suffering from a little anxiety. 1. Do you think I could of contracted HIV this way? (The stick didn't seem wet & there wasn't any visible blood) Plus I don't remember having any open sores in my mouth either. Although there could of been a small cut I didn't notice. Can you please impart some words of wisdom. I need your advice sir. Please answer this time. May God forever bless you, CONCERNED...

"I asked you this question previously, but unfortunately you didn't respond." Hmm . . . . Mr. "Concerned", when's the last time you had your contact lenses checked? (See below.) Actually, this happens quite frequently. Questioners write in repeatedly (and some very indignantly) complaining I did not answer their question blah, blah, blah. If they had bothered to look carefully, they would have seen I actually did answer their query days ago. My response to your questions was posted November 26, 2008.

CONCERNED Nov 26, 2008

Hello Doctor Robert J. Frascino. Before I ask you anything, I want to say thank you for taking out time to answer these types of questions. A month ago I was at a bacholors party & one of the strippers had a lolly pop inside of her vigina (w/ the white stick sticking out) She pushed the lolly pop out of her vigina & had the stick part (also was inside of her vigina)exposed outward towards me to take it out with my mouth. I took it out by using my front top & bottom teeth. I made sure it didn't touch my tounge, lips, or any other part of my mouth. It only came in contact with my top & bottom front teeth. After I pulled it out I spit it out & eventually went into the kitchen to rinse my mouth out with water. It only lasted a couple of seconds. By the way, I didn't suck the lolly pop or anything like that. The stick was the only thing that I came in contact with. 3 weeks after that event I got a tiny rash on the back of my neck. It itched a little for 2-3 days & than just went away. I also had nausea every day for a week now & headaches off & on. I'm concerned because I have been stressing out about this, even though I know this is a low risk. I know you can't diagnose my condition but I really need an experts opion on this matter. Do you think I contracted HIV? Is it possible to get that way? Please share your wisdom & help me get some peace of mind. I don't indulge in sexual activities like this & I'm highly upset with myself. Thanks Doc, CONCERNED

Hello Concerned,

A lollypop inside her "vigina"??? Tricks like that could give new meaning to the term "box lunch!" My expert "opion" is that you did not contract HIV from extricating the lollypop from its unusual wrapping. Should you continue to worry about HIV despite my reassurance, get a single HIV test at the three-month mark. The results will undoubtedly be negative, OK? Finally, remember what your parents taught you about taking candy from strangers.

HIV anxiety?
Response to: NY Strip Club Encounter With a Twist