HIV anxiety?

So here it goes doc, I was at the super market yesterday. I needed to buy bourbon for a dish I was making. I reached for a bottle way at the bottom and my thumb and index finger touched some sticky substance. I quickly wiped my hands on my jeans and pulled out an antibacterial wet nap and cleaned my fingers. I have no visible cuts on my fingers, an I know out of the millions of things that sticky stuff could have been, the first thing I thought was HIV infected blood. The wet nap was not red or anything after I wiped my hands, but whatever it was got on my dark brown coat and I know on my thumb and index. Is there ny need to worry. I'm not sure if it's just anxiety, I panicked and left the store. I'm so worried. Again, no VISIBLE cuts on those fingers. I know it's far-fetched to think someone with HIV beld all over a bottle of bourbon and then I picked it up and it was sooo sticky. Maybe the alcohol leaked and dreid and got sticky... I don't know. Ok, I'm rabbling and sounding like a psycho. I feel like an uneducated college student asking, but please help. I already sent a donation even if you don't answer...just for all of you selfless help to others. Take care, be well!

"OK. I'm rabbling and sounding like a psycho." Yep! I agree! (Even though I have no idea what "rabbling" is.) Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. Your fears are unwarranted and frankly quite irrational. If your "HIV anxiety" has reached such heights, you might consider counseling to help you confront these fears. Alternatively, you'll need lots of bourbon on hand to steady your nerves every time you touch something sticky. And that really isn't recommended.

Thanks for the donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. I'll toast your good health with a bourbon on the rocks, OK?

Be well. (Yes, indeed you are well.)

panic attack, risky or not?!?!?!
CONCERNED