pregnant and viral load at 4500

I am 28 weeks pregnant abd my viral load was 4500 last month. What is the likelyhood of mother to child transmission? My viral load had always been undetectable until my doc changed mt meds from kaletra and trizivir to viracept and combivir. my cd4 has also dropped from 900 to 750. I don't know whether to ask my doc to put me back on my old regimen considering that it was working well for me, please help

I cannot provide you with an accurate statistical risk estimate for mother-to-child HIV transmission based on the limited information provided. There are many factors to consider other than HIV plasma viral load. What I can tell you is that with competent HIV and obstetrical care, the chances for mother-to-child HIV transmission have become vanishingly small. If you are not already under the care of both an HIV physician specialist and an HIV-knowledgeable obstetrician, I urge you to establish such care without delay.

Good luck!

can homeopathy medecine cause seroconversion
aids