Safe Sex

I am a homosexual 25 year old male, with a huge sex drive, no boyfriend -- and find the anxiety of the grad school thesis program relieved quite well with a lot of random sex. I am obviously very paranoid about hiv. I dont know if I could handle it obviously. I do get tested once every 3-6 months. Now, talking to older gay males, I seem to hear that random play is fine but I should avoid anal sex unless I am in a relationship (with a person of known status). Otherwise its just too risky. Now, is there truth to this. I learnt that if you wrap it up everything you have nothing to worry about. All I think there is bias because heterosexuals wrapping it up and having lots of 'one night stand sex' is just not nearly as risky? I'm confused.

HIV cannot permeate intact latex or polyurethane. No way. No how. However, condoms are fairly often not used properly and also, on rare occasions, they can fail (break). Consequently, in real-life situations hot steamy fusion sex with the lights out condoms are not 100% safe 100% of the time. I'd suggest you check out the wealth of information in the archives of this forum. We have entire chapters devoted to safer sexual techniques, HIV sexual transmission, HIV sexual prevention, etc.

Stay safe. Stay well.

cigarette burn
can homeopathy medecine cause seroconversion