Oraquick

Ok, so I stopped obsessing and took an HIV rapid test at an Altamed clinic. But the lady that performed the mouth swab, swabbed my gums as well as tongue and cheek. I thought you weren't supposed to swab anything but gums. Can that affect the test? My test was negative, can I rely on it. My main question is, if the wrong specimin ie- from cheek/tongue, or not enough specimin was collected will the test read invalid, or would it still come out pos. or neg? I'm stressing out. Donation flying it's way!! :)

This is a fairly common mistake, but I really don't have any information on whether this improper technique invalidates the test. I suggest you return to the clinic and advise them the test was improperly performed. Get a repeat test just to be sure your negative result was accurate. You'll also be doing the clinic a favor by pointing out their technical error.

Thanks for the flying donation!

NY Strip Club Encounter With a Twist
Mastubation/Sex Immune