|NY Strip Club Encounter With a Twist
Nov 29, 2008
Thanks in advance for your help with this and I will be happy to make a donation to your organization. I will try to get down to the basics. I went to a very high end strip club in New York with some co-workers. I am a married man but nonetheless got a private room dance with a stripper who I believe was from the West Indies or Guyana but was living in the States for some time (I think she was trying to become an actor and traveled back and forth from Los Angeles). I have gotten private dances before but none like this. She proceeded to give me unprotected oral sex. I was very turned on and I tried to reciprocate with my fingers only. I inserted my fingers in her vagina and at some point took them out, paused, wet them in my mouth and put them back in - I may have done this once or twice at most. I am very paranoid about HIV. Here are my questions: 1. From reading on the forum, it seems highly unlikely that I could get HIV from the oral sex. Also, it should be noted that I did not ejaculate in her mouth but outside. That being said, the next morning, I noticed a big bruise on the top of my penis I think she was biting down at times. 2. I am very worried about the fingering and the fact that I put my fingers in my mouth although not immediately and back inside her. I want to know if I can continue having relations with my wife or should I wait 3 months and get tested for HIV.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
1. This is not a question; only a statement. (A bruised Mr. Happy would not increase HIV risk if the skin was not broken.)
2. The HIV-acquisition risk for this activity is so remote it becomes essentially nonexistent.
My advice is:
1. Level with your wife. It's not only the best way to confront your guilt; it's the right thing to do.
2. If you remain worried about HIV, use condoms with your wife until you get tested at the three-month mark. I'm quite confident you will test HIV negative.
Thanks for your tax-deductible donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return, I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your definitive three-month HIV test is negative.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Bloody Nose After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can I Catch Gonorrhea Without Having Sex?
- Can Smx/tmp Cure Trichomoniasis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.