GETTING MARRIED, HOWEVER... (PLEASE HELP!!!)

Dear Dr. Bob,

As you may have read in millions of your other stories of worried-sick people like me who desperately need of attention and answer from you, I have written like... don't know how many more times until you will reply me.

To cut the story short, here goes:

I am getting married next year, in fact, in January 2009. However, I just had a sexual encounter with a sex masseuse worker in Batam while entertaining my client.

She was in her 20s, and she looked clean and pretty to me. First, she took me to the bathroon to have my dick washed, and then she washed hers with water and told me it's already clean.

Then after that, she began to lick and suck my nipples until I got a turn-on, then she sucked my dick for a while and as felt that I secreted a bit of my watery semen, and then... here's the BAD PART, my dick got limp all of a sudden!!!

Then she still put on a condom on my limpy dick and blow-job it some more until I almost cum.

Then she guided that limpy dick of mine to her vagina, before that she licked her fingers for her saliva and then wiped it on her pussy so that my limpy dick could enter her vagina easily.

Here's the WORSE PART that made me worried sick until now...

I came inside her vagina, but not those sticky, thick white semen, but watery-like and I didn't feel much pleasure ejaculating that way, and when I took out my limp dick (this never happened before), the CONDOM STUCK INSIDE HER VAGINA!!!

Here's the questions:

1) I am getting married in Jan 09, am I infected with HIV?

2) What's the chance that I dodge the bullet out of this one??? (Leaving the condom unintentionally because it wasn't tight coz my dick was limp).

I am so so so paranoid that I couldn't eat and lost like 2 kgs. Even my friends told me I look skinnier. I wasn't sick or anything, only sneezing and light coughing the day after the incident.

PLEASE PLEASE Dr. BOB... PLEASE ANSWER ME because I don't want to give the virus to my fiance!

I will donate to your cause!!

PLEASE HELPPPPP...

Worried Limp Dick,

James

Batam - Indonesia

Hello James,

1. I have no way of definitively determining if you are HIV infected or not. If you've placed yourself at risk for HIV, you'll need an HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark.

2. From the limited information provided, I cannot ascertain if you came into direct contact with potentially infectious cervical/vaginal secretions or not. If your "limpy dick" slipped out of the condom as you were slipping out of the love canal and it never touched any secretions, your HIV-acquisition risk would be essentially nonexistent. (You would see the condom hanging out of the vaginal opening.) If, on the other hand, your Mr. Softy lost his raincoat while inside the Bermuda Triangle, your HIV-acquisition risk would be the same as unprotected insertive penile-vaginal sex.

My advice would be to level with your fiancée. It's not only the best way to confront your guilt; it's also the right thing to do. You could use condoms with your fiancée/wife until your HIV-negative status is confirmed with a three-month test.

Finally, I was a bit confused by your post. You wrote: "First she took me to the bathroom to have my dick washed, and then she washed hers . . . ."! Hmm . . . she had a dick too?!?!

Good luck!

topping
Am I right???