hiv and std related
Nov 27, 2008
sexonthefloor are there chances of getting hiv or std
Response from Dr. Frascino
HIV? No, assumming you properly use a latex condom. However I should mention rug burns on your knees or splinters in your butt are a distinct possibility.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Hpv Genital Wart Be Detected In A Pap Smear?
- Where Does Chlamydia Start?
- When Can Herpes Occur?
- What Over The Counter Drugs Can Treat Genital Herpes?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Symptoms Of Shingles On The Brain
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.