hiv and std related
Nov 27, 2008
sexonthefloor are there chances of getting hiv or std
Response from Dr. Frascino
HIV? No, assumming you properly use a latex condom. However I should mention rug burns on your knees or splinters in your butt are a distinct possibility.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Testicular Pain After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Catch Gonorrhea Without Having Sex?
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Burning Sensation?
- Can You Get Genital Herpes From A Cold Sore?
- How Long Should You Wait To Get Tested For Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.