You're the Best!

Dr. Bob, I'm an ex worry wart and I come back to your column to read your advice. I must say your response to " can grinding dance cause any disease if I have ejaculated?" takes the cake. I was in tears laughing so hard from your comments. Keep up the good work and keep it real!

Thanks! Happy Thanksgiving. And watch out for that horned-up sticky dude who is spunking up the dance clubs!

can grinding dance cause any disease if I have ejaculated? Nov 14, 2008

I have danced in a night club and then ejaculated and the semen came out of my pant and then I danced with another girl and ejaculated to,,can I be infected by any disease or HIV?

Dude, you popped your cork twice while dancing at a club? Wow, that must have been one torrid tango for you to have splashed your baby batter all over the disco inferno! As for your contracting STDs/HIV from these mambo-induced random firings of your single-barreled pump-action yogurt rifle, you should have no worries. HIV or STD testing is not warranted. However, I'm sure I'll be getting posts from the other clubbers who were spunk-sprayed by your sexy-salsa moves and I may have a different response for them.

I think you must hate me by now?
Not HIV but what if?