I am requestig you this for the third time,Please please help

At first hats off to your work. Stay fit.

You havnt replied my last two queries. BUt I am still posting the same. You are the expert and if you dnt answer me I promise you that I will commit suicide. I will not go for the 4th post. I will end my life if you dnt answer me. So please please for god sake answer me doc.

Heres my story----- 1. I am a male.4 months back my friend took me to a brothel. There we fixed a prostitute who confirmed that she never had unprotected sex. But i didnt have any sexual interaction with her.No intercourse. I just fingered her vagina,I dnt remember whether there was any cut in my finger, licked her nipples and kissed her.She licked my nipples too. She assured me that she was HIV-. But i dont believe her. What if she was lying. Am i in a trouble of getting infected. The next day i suffered cough and cold. I consumed around 4 diet pepsi that day. So it might be the result of the same.15 days later i had a throat infection. Doctor confirmed it was due to season change. No fever after that.

2. 4 days back we(my same friend and me) went for a long drive. There we met a cheap roadside prostitute.She had been in her mid 40s. She took a very small amount of money for a handjob. It was night so I couldnt see if there was any cut in her hand. Now when I asked her about intercourse she agreed to have it without a condom. I was dead scared. Now I was 110 % sure that she was HIV+. I didnt have sex with her. But doctor I am scared. HAve I being infected through the handjob without a condom(considering she was HIV+).

I have a girlfriend and m feeling very guilty. I cannot confess her. It seems I am cheating my parents and my girlfriend. I know my chnaces are very rare.But I want to listen it from you. I have even consulted a consultant through phone. I feel ashamed visiting a doctor because you know here in INDIA HIV is considered as the most shameful disease. So please help, I cant ask anyone except you. Please help,or i will take 20 sleeping pills to end my life. I am a coward so am scared jumping in front of a moving train. My girlfriend is very pretty, I dnt want to miss her. Please doctor. HELP. I promise a donation of RS. 2000 very soon. I am a grad school student, so cant afford much.

Sorry, but I refuse to answer questions from overly dramatic anxious wrecks threatening to kill themselves if I don't respond. I'd suggest you resubmit your question without all the hysterical threats. I find them to be insensitive to those of us who continue to struggle to survive cohabitating with HIV. If you don't appreciate your life, I can't really help you anyway.

Test after 118 days
Testing