Test after 118 days

Dear Dr. Fascino, I had some (seven or eight) protected insertive intercoarses with the same a prostitute. There was no failure in condoms nor did they slip away. No oral sex. We echange some kisses. I went through three tests. All of them, made in two different italian hospitals, came back negative. The first one at 35 days after the last posibile exposure, the second at 76 days, the last one at 118 days. The first two were Elisa Combo Ab/Ag (Biorad). The third one kit-kind was not specified on the results sheets. Do you think a fourth test would be reccomended to be sure of my hiv status? Please, consider that tha last test was made on Nov 11th and that I first had sex with that woman at the mid of my, then at mid june and mid july. I'am extremely worried and anxious as I have been suffering from a pharingis iperemia with no fever since few weeks after the last possible exposure. Some year ago I suffered from dermatophagoidis (dust) alergia and I fear that this previous health condition may alter the tests results. Many thanks/compliments and please explain me, if possibile, how to make a donation.

Assuming the latex condoms were used properly and did not break, your HIV-risk exposure would be essentially nonexistent. Your repeatedly negative HIV tests out to 118 days are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem! Your previous medical problems would not alter the accuracy of HIV testing.

Donation information for the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Just click the donate tab. We accept credit cards, PayPal, checks, money orders, cashier's checks, direct wire transfers and, if you're writing from Italy, nice plates of homemade gnocchi!

Be well! Yell oplà (which I think means WOO-HOO in Italian).

Skin cut and Semen
I am requestig you this for the third time,Please please help