Skin cut and Semen

Firstly, I would thank you for your attention and say that I'm a big fan of your work in this site.

The situation:

Doctor, I'm in a magnetic relationship since 1 month. We are taking all measures to avoid sexual risk of infection. But, one day ago I was masturbating myself and at one moment I've placed my hand on my boyfriend's belly. He had ejaculated first, I think almost 5 or 6 minutes before I've put my hand on his belly, so the cum was already cold and watery. So where is the risk? I had a small cut on the point of my finger, a really small and superficial cut (1mm x 1mm), but that I think it had a really small bleeding points. But, since the endorphines were high I just realized the risk 10-15 minutes after this. I've put then my finger in an Alcohol solution for almost 1 min.

1) Should I call my doctor in the weekend asking if I should take PEP? Or should I calm down and just take the test in 3 months?

2) I want to ask also what prevention measures should I take to avoid these situation? And what measures should I take if this happen again?

1. PEP would not be warranted for such a minimal potential exposure. I don't even feel you need HIV testing for anything other than calming any residual fears you may have.

2. Read through the chapter on magnetic couples in the archives of this forum. You and your partner may want to consider using antiretroviral drugs to drive your partner's HIV plasma viral load down to undetectable levels, as this would significantly decrease any risk of transmission. You should also have a starter pack of PEP at home to use in case of an accidental exposure. Finally, you could consider PrEP (pre-exposure prophylaxis). Clinical trials are enrolling. Plus, some HIV specialists are prescribing PrEP for the negative partner in magnetic couples as a harm-reduction strategy, even though we don't know for sure how well this type of intervention really works.

Good luck to you both.

Does a second hiv specialist opinion necessary?
Test after 118 days