HIV transmission through coffee?

hello, the other day I went to starbucks and got coffee that the guy seemed to take forever to make. I started watching what he is doing midway through waiting but seemed to miss the integral part of him pouring milk and acual coffee into my cup. Afterwards I had really sick thoughts of him deliberately adding blood or semen in my cup but then thought I was being too paranoid. In a few days after drinking this coffee I developed real troubling flu-like symtoms - low grade fever that wouldn't go away and a really bad fatigue. My mind cannot rest right now because the only thing I can think of is that starbucks and how the guy looked like he was hiding something. Do you think he chances of getting HIV this way are high or am I panicking for no reason? I want to note that I m not in a high risk caregory of behavior for getting HIV so all other mehods of transmission for me should be ruled out.

Dude,

Everyone knows the baristas at Starbucks do not "cream" your coffee. You have to add your own "stuff" at the milk and sugar bar, silly boy.

needle prick
Does a second hiv specialist opinion necessary?