Can you develop KS in a year after exposure to HIV

I was last tested for HIV a little over a year ago. My results were negative and it had been well over the window period (5 years after possible exposure). Recently i started developing small nodular marks on my legs and thighs. Some of them would raise like pimples , but were filled with fluid and not puss. I have been sexual interaction with the same partner since before I was first tested, however I am unsure if I was tested before or after the window period. I was tested again and receive my results in a week. 2 questions: 1. If infected with HIV is it possible that I developed KS in a little over a year.

2.I've heard they're usually papular type marks, but these marks aren't raised they're flat. Is it possible for KS lesions to be flat and look scar like?

Your worries are completely unwarranted. Your negative HIV test five years after your last possible exposure is definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

The skin problems you describe sound absolutely nothing like Kaposi's sarcoma.

Stop worrying.

Happy Thanksgiving.

If I can find it in the archives, I guess I shouldn't worry?
Allo de Quebec!