Follow-up to HIV ARS Fears

Thanks Dr. Frascino,

I am trying to stay calm and my faith has helped me through much of my angst. As an update, I tested neg. on the 37th day post pos. exposure on the Rapid HIV Test administered at the PP. I am going to ignore the additional symptoms Ive been having like: really dry skin, sore neck, joint aches, blurry vision and hot flashes as being nothing related to HIV. I want to thank you for all of your help. Please note you have a life long donor in me along with Prayers for you and yours.

Always,

Thanks for your thanks and the update. Your negative 37-day test is encouraging. I absolutely agree you should not focus on "symptoms," as they are completely unreliable. Just take a read through the archives and you'll see what I mean. We have a whole chapter devoted to symptoms.

Good luck. Be well.

Happy Thankschristkwanzaakah

Amsterdam CSW
If I can find it in the archives, I guess I shouldn't worry?