Fingering rectum half-inch for 2-3 seconds

Sorry about the repetitive question, I admit, I suspect I know the answer but I need to hear form you. Please bear with me, Dr.Bob.

A female-masseuse put her naked-finger into my rectum (Im male) for about half-inch. I asked her to remove it immediately but her finger was in my rectum for 2-3 seconds.

This was in August. I have had some light-diarrohea after 4-5 weeks, I have had several light headaches that seem like sinus headaches between 2-9 weeks and in 11 week I got some sore-throat,cough,99 degrees fever that my doc said was viral and said the virus was circulating around in my town. It lasted for 2 weeks.

Im scared to death because of my massage-guilt and possible HIV-risk.

1. Do various ARS symptoms show in phases over 2-12 weeks or do they normally show together? 2. Should I take a HIV-1/2 test?

Thank you Sir and please dont be irritated with my question. Im sending a cheque to your foundation.

Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. I see absolutely no cause for concern or need for HIV testing. I agree with your assessment: "I'm scared to death because of my massage-guilt . . . ." Your problem is guilt, not HIV!

If my reassurance isn't enough for you to shake your (unwarranted) HIV worries, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The results will undoubtedly be negative.

Thank you for your tax-deductible donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Be well. Stay well. WOO-HOO!

Congratulations and Glad You're Back from Hot Mess
Being Immune?