oraquick advance hiv-1/2

The finger prick test. Do you personally believe in the results of these tests? Im asking for your personal belief and not mumbo jumbo government scripts. I follow your forums and believe your more informed than my local clinic. I tested negative at week 6 and week 8 with this test. I know that its not conclusive but I dont want to depend on one sole test plus I read that most serocovert in 4-6 weeks. The clinic tried pushing me away saying its too early and at 8 weeks its most likely going to be false negative. MOST LIKELY!? Jeez....What gives?

I always give my personal opinion and if I include "mumbo jumbo government scripts," I always make sure to credit the information source.

I haven't seen any problems with the finger prick OraQuick Advance tests. The information you read about most HIV-infected folks having detectable levels of anti-HIV antibodies in their blood by four to six weeks is accurate. However, "most" is certainly not good enough when dealing with a disease as catastrophic as HIV/AIDS. The clinic was correct to try to push you away until the threee-month mark, as HIV-antibody tests taken prior to this are not considered to be definitive or conclusive. Their comment about "most likely to be a false negative" was not accurate.

Hope that helps in a non-mumbo-jumbo-kind-of-way.

Please advice.
Congratulations and Glad You're Back from Hot Mess