UK guy needing some final reassurance!!!

Hello all, Im very anxious and this seems a very good site. I stupidly had unprtected oral and what Im pretty sure was protected sex with an African CSW in Africa, Im white. About 2 months after the episode i developed aches and pains in my arms legs, underarms neck and back some days quite severe, combined with the odd night sweat and dry mouth. Ive also had a dark spot appear in my eye and 3 skin tags appear. These are my only real symptoms no rash or sickness. I had a antibody/antigen test at 5 and 10 weeks, Rapid insti HIV1-2 at 4 months and an good NHS antibody 1&2/antigen 1 test at 4.5 months. ALL NEGATIVE The symptoms lasted around 2-3 months although eased and almost gone 6 months sine exposure! All I seem to have now is the dark pen dot spot in my eye and a sensitive tongue where the taste buds at the end are always raised. In your opinion am i clear from HIV all subtypes including Africa and my symptoms are down to something else. All the NHS and my private doctor stressed that the tests I had are more than conclusive after 3 months. The Africa factor combined with the symptoms worries me! I look forward to your reply as this was a silly one off and Im worried i could have infected my girlfriend who i met after.

Thanks Darren

Hi Darren,

I agree with the advice you received from the NHS and your private doctor. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

Stop worrying and start WOO-HOOing.

HPV and HIV
Please advice.