HPV and HIV

I found out about 6 months ago that I had HPV (genital warts) and recently I started feeling very tired, sore throat, I had a spot on my throat at one point but it went away.

I'm not usually the type of person to freak out just because I have similar symptoms as some disease but I was wondering if you can have HPV and HIV at the same time. Now I've had sex a few times since I've found out (protected of course) but one of the guys I had sex with before i was dignosed I had unprotected sex with. Then recently I found out that he never wears a condom so I'm super freaked out right now.

Can you be infected with HPV and HIV at the same time? Yes, you can.

Why are you "super freaked out right now" only after finding out your barebacking buddy barebacks with buddies other than you? As I have frequently said in this forum, we must assume all our sex partners could be HIV positive and take all the necessary precautions to prevent transmission of the virus.

If you've placed yourself at risk for HIV (which you have by going commando-Rambo with Bareback-Buddy), you need an HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark.

Good luck!

Possible needle stick-RN
UK guy needing some final reassurance!!!