Nov 26, 2008
Hello,Doctor!I want to repeat my question about my problem .I have RH negative.After two pregnances the doctors made me two injections against anyibodies of Rh positive of my baby.As now I have some problems with my health ,my doctor suggested me[because of some characteristic symptoms]to make hiv test.It is negative.My question is if the injections against antibodies could somehow alterate the results of IFA test for hiv?Thank You for answer.Marie.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Your treatment for RH incompatibility would not cause false-negative HIV-antibody test results.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Drink After Chlamydia Medication?
- Can You Get Thrush From Salt Water?
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
- Can High Thyroid Antibodies Affect Hiv Testing?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.