nobel prize

hey bob, ex ww reporting... i recently read that you were (steve and you) getting married! congrats about that!, i wish you and steve the best luck. Anyway, some minutes ago i was listening to a song that reminds me of my ww time, so i though "well, lets read that amazing page one more time and say hello to that amazing person that helped me back then ", so thats it, be well buddy

Oh! about the tittle; yes, you deserve a nobel prize nico

Hello Ex-W. W. Nico,

Welcome back to the forum, Nico. Thanks for the congrats. I'm the luckiest guy on the planet to have Dr. Steve by my side.

I'm delighted you have officially joined our "X-Files" (Ex-Worried Wells).

Stay well, Nico. Come back and visit anytime. You're always welcome here.

Name medical procedure for 'lost anal toy'?
RH negative