Everything ok?

Dr Bob - Is everything ok? You haven't been on in quite awhile. I hope all is well!

Yes, all is very well indeed. See below.

Are you ok? Nov 26, 2008

Where are you doc? I am worried about you

Dr. Steve, the expert in the Tratamientos forum, who also happens to be my lawfully wedded husband, and I have been occupied with a major Bay Area event benefitting the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. "Concerted Effort 2008" took place on Sunday at the Mountain View Center for the Performing Arts to a packed house. These events are extremely labor intensive and time consuming. I'm delighted to report that Concerted Effort 2008 was a concerted success! I'll try to get caught up on backlogged questions over the next few days, as I'll be heading out of town again next week.

Thanks for your concern. All is well. OK?

CONCERNED
Infected blood in eyes