Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

CONCERNED
Nov 26, 2008

Hello Doctor Robert J. Frascino. Before I ask you anything, I want to say thank you for taking out time to answer these types of questions. A month ago I was at a bacholors party & one of the strippers had a lolly pop inside of her vigina (w/ the white stick sticking out) She pushed the lolly pop out of her vigina & had the stick part (also was inside of her vigina)exposed outward towards me to take it out with my mouth. I took it out by using my front top & bottom teeth. I made sure it didn't touch my tounge, lips, or any other part of my mouth. It only came in contact with my top & bottom front teeth. After I pulled it out I spit it out & eventually went into the kitchen to rinse my mouth out with water. It only lasted a couple of seconds. By the way, I didn't suck the lolly pop or anything like that. The stick was the only thing that I came in contact with. 3 weeks after that event I got a tiny rash on the back of my neck. It itched a little for 2-3 days & than just went away. I also had nausea every day for a week now & headaches off & on. I'm concerned because I have been stressing out about this, even though I know this is a low risk. I know you can't diagnose my condition but I really need an experts opion on this matter. Do you think I contracted HIV? Is it possible to get that way? Please share your wisdom & help me get some peace of mind. I don't indulge in sexual activities like this & I'm highly upset with myself. Thanks Doc, CONCERNED

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Concerned,

A lollypop inside her "vigina"??? Tricks like that could give new meaning to the term "box lunch!" My expert "opion" is that you did not contract HIV from extricating the lollypop from its unusual wrapping. Should you continue to worry about HIV despite my reassurance, get a single HIV test at the three-month mark. The results will undoubtedly be negative, OK? Finally, remember what your parents taught you about taking candy from strangers.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Only a how are you
Next
Everything ok?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.