CONCERNED

Hello Doctor Robert J. Frascino. Before I ask you anything, I want to say thank you for taking out time to answer these types of questions. A month ago I was at a bacholors party & one of the strippers had a lolly pop inside of her vigina (w/ the white stick sticking out) She pushed the lolly pop out of her vigina & had the stick part (also was inside of her vigina)exposed outward towards me to take it out with my mouth. I took it out by using my front top & bottom teeth. I made sure it didn't touch my tounge, lips, or any other part of my mouth. It only came in contact with my top & bottom front teeth. After I pulled it out I spit it out & eventually went into the kitchen to rinse my mouth out with water. It only lasted a couple of seconds. By the way, I didn't suck the lolly pop or anything like that. The stick was the only thing that I came in contact with. 3 weeks after that event I got a tiny rash on the back of my neck. It itched a little for 2-3 days & than just went away. I also had nausea every day for a week now & headaches off & on. I'm concerned because I have been stressing out about this, even though I know this is a low risk. I know you can't diagnose my condition but I really need an experts opion on this matter. Do you think I contracted HIV? Is it possible to get that way? Please share your wisdom & help me get some peace of mind. I don't indulge in sexual activities like this & I'm highly upset with myself. Thanks Doc, CONCERNED

Hello Concerned,

A lollypop inside her "vigina"??? Tricks like that could give new meaning to the term "box lunch!" My expert "opion" is that you did not contract HIV from extricating the lollypop from its unusual wrapping. Should you continue to worry about HIV despite my reassurance, get a single HIV test at the three-month mark. The results will undoubtedly be negative, OK? Finally, remember what your parents taught you about taking candy from strangers.

Only a how are you
Everything ok?