please answer 50$

what is the course of lymph nodes in ars? 4 weeks after my oral risk i had a very sore throat sinus infection and swollen submaxillar node about the size of a grape. About a month and a half of that my anterior cervical nodes became swollen and the sub max ones went down and are now size of a bean and hard! The cervical ones have been persistant and painless for about 4 months now! ive read books about them and it said they would be all over the body! Well last week i got one in each armpit now about the size of aalmond! shottynodes in goin too. i also have wierd thing happening to my tongue. looked for pictures resembling mine but none so far. i also jst got a ulcer on thelingual side of y tongue. please. do the lymph nodes in ars all swell at once or are the spaced out/ please help!!

Generally speaking, lymphadenopathy (swollen lymph nodes) associated with HIV ARS is generalized (multiple locations simultaneously) and not painful. However, the course from person to person can be quite variable.

Once again, I must point out that worrying about lymph nodes or any other potential HIV-related symptom is the wrong approach if you are concerned about HIV disease. The reason to worry and/or get HIV tested is HIV risk exposure, not the presence of symptoms! Swollen lymph nodes or not, if you've placed yourself at risk for HIV, you need an HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. It really is just that straightforward!

Hi funny doc :)
Only a how are you