Hi funny doc :)

Hi doctor, I found my way to this site from excessive anxiety about a protected sex with a highly questionable female. No, I don't want to ask any questions, I believe I just worry too much knowing how low my chances of contracting anything are. I actually was reading through many threads and wanted to comment on you outstanding sense of humor. Way to go! I have to say I haven't laughed at some of the stuff posted here (sex with dogs, fruits, asking if people are gay because they think of she males, etc) for a long, long time. Thank you for providing me with humor and relaxation. In the mean time, I will get tested at 6 weeks just to safe on the inside. Have a good one!

You found your way to this site from excessive anxiety?? Hmmm... It seems the path from excessive anxiety directly to Dr. Bob is becoming a well-traveled route these days. I'm glad you've learned to smile along the way. I'm confident you'll soon be joining "Dr. Bob's X-Files" (ex-worried wells).

Good luck! Welcome aboard!

Could Hep A&B Vaccination Cause False Negative HIV Antibody Test?
please answer 50$