Waiting for results (from Milano) part 7

My doctor confirmed me that the infection must be in the early stage and that it occured probably in July or August. Now we are in November. Should I insist with starting treatment? My doctor seems not very interested in beginning now. He told me to wait for a next visit in 3 or 4 months. I have the fear to lose useful time and the possibilty to improve my health in beginning with treatment now. Would you agree with early infection considering that 3 months passed now?

There is no one right answer for the optimal time to begin antiretroviral therapy. There are many variables to consider. My personal preference is to offer antiretroviral therapy as early as possible to those who desire to begin treatment after a thorough discussion of the risks versus benefits and detailed conversation focusing on what we know and don't know about early intervention. If you and your HIV specialist don't agree on when to begin treatment, you could consider getting a second opinion from another HIV specialist in your area.

scared from philippines
Let Life Rule