Twist to my whoo hoo follow up

Hi again Dr. Bob,

I wrote you on Aug 22nd, "follow up to my whoo hoo" and seems like things have changed and would be grateful for a response. I know I've had a lot of neg hiv tests but things with my body just aren't right. I had a cbc in aug and total wbc was 9.6 with a lymphocyte of 25%, another cbc in Nov but total wbc was 8.8 with a lymphocyte of 23%. The metabolic in Nov also showed elevated liver enzymes of ast:407 and alt:86, everything else was ok. Does this scream hiv??? Plus no appetite at all, losing weight (people noticing); eye floaters constantly and coated tongue. Last hiv test was exactly 11 months out, oraquick 1/2, neg. What other tests should I do? Am I a late seroconverter? Please help me as I have nowhere wlse to turn or anyonew to talk to about this and I'm extemely scared. Total amount of neg hiv tests are the only thing keeping me going. 28 total with a neg dna pcr at 7 .months. At 8 months full std panel, neg incl' ned for hep b and c. What should I do? Thank you in advance for your insight. Graciously thankful.

"Does this scream HIV"??? No, of course not! Your multiple, highly excessive, negative HIV tests are what's screaming a message loud and clear: You are HIV negative! HIV is not your problem. No way. No how!

"What other tests should I do?" No additional HIV tests are warranted. Counseling to confront your anxiety and totally irrational fears of HIV is indeed warranted.

"Am I a late seroconverter?" No, you're a worried weller!

Dressing room scare!
Masturbation