Nov 18, 2008
PEPSE is the term used in medical practice in the UK for Post Exposure Prophylaxis following Sexual Exposure. Some of the Primary Care Trusts (local health authorities)can provide the positive partner in a serodiscordant relationship with a PEP starter pack.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Thanks for the 411 on PEPSE in the UK. Here it's the soft drink folks mix with rum when Coke isn't available.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Herpes After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Touching Urine Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Bumps After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Causing Joint Pain
- Can I Use Vinegar To Find Out If I Have Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.