worried and pregnant

I am 32 weeks pregnant when I found I was tested 4 hiv in june and then again in aug in aug around the 30 I had unprotectect with my husband in which he did not discharge in me now its been 72 day since we have had sex and he became ill and was diagnosed with hiv I took another test at day 72 post exposure I will take another at 90 what is my likely hood of becoming positive at 90 days? Ps the dr says that this is not an acute infection for he has had it for some time before me and we have been dating 2yrs and 5 months and married one year out of this time

Not every exposure to HIV leads to transmission (thankfully!). The vast majority of folks infected with HIV will have detectable levels of anti-HIV antibodies in their blood (and therefore test HIV positive) within four to six weeks from the date of primary infection. Consequently, your negative test 72 days post-exposure is extremely encouraging. You will need a follow-up test at three months and again at six months, if the three-month test is negative, to definitively confirm your negative status. In light of your 32-week pregnancy and the need to protect your unborn child during the upcoming delivery, in case you are HIV infected, I would recommend DNA PCR testing now. An HIV-knowledgeable obstetrician or an HIV specialist can help monitor you during the last eight weeks of your pregnancy.

thanks
sir medium of charity