thanks

HI Dr. Bob, thanks for your many responses, you must be back from I hope a good vacation. I'm glad you are so convinced, I'm still scared, but maybe I just need more time or also mental health therapy to work through this. What scares me are the symptoms and his contact in W.Africa. My doctor said that it would be HIGHLY unlikely to not have a viral load after 3 years, no meds, and symptoms. Apparently the test I had is very sensitive to any viral load for all M/N/O and non B-subtypes, and should have detected something. I know some folks are pos but have undetectable viral loads, but not sure why. Could you elaborate/confirm? My CD4 climbed from 487 in June to 642 and my CD8 is 461.Thanks, sorry I'm still stuck (not as bad though) in worried well/hell. Thanks alot, much appreciated-Julie

Hello Julie,

As I have repeatedly stated, you are definitively, conclusively and irrefutably HIV negative. How you choose to live with that reality is up to you. Asking me to continually elaborate on this issue is not helpful to you and a waste of time for me. I can't be your mental health therapist, and that is exactly what you need. Julie, I know about 34,000,000 folks who would love to have your problem (being HIV negative), but unfortunately, they really do have the virus. You do not.

Yes, Julie, you are still "stuck" and unfortunately I've done all the "unsticking" I can possibly do over the Internet. I urge you to seek psychological counseling to help you confront your irrational fears.

On the verge of being nervous
worried and pregnant