This is my last question re: please help!!!

Thanks for the reply! I plan on sending a nice donation.

Please answer one question. I know the HIV test at 5 weeks and 3 days is not conclusive.. a condom was used and I am almost 100% sure it did not break or slip off.

I noted in my last e-mail that when we were doing it doggy style he tried to have anal sex. I pulled away immediately and the condum stuck in my a...no ejaculation at this point.

I hate bothering you for a fourth time. Could you at least tell me if it is 85% accurate at 5 weeks 3days and give me a litte hope until I get my test.

Thanks...I am sending a donation

HIV-antibody tests taken prior to the three-month mark are not considered to be definitive or conclusive. I cannot verify the 85% statistic you quote. However, I can tell you that the vast majority of HIV-infected folks will have detectable levels of anti-HIV antibodies in their blood within four to six weeks after primary infection. Consequently, your negative test at five weeks is extremely encouraging.

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return, I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your definitive three-month test remains negative.

pos med student
On the verge of being nervous