Penis shrinkage

Hi there, The other day when i measured my penis it was 7in but today it was only 5.9in! I have mastibated lots recently so wandered if it could be down to loss of sexual desire? Also i did band the underside of my penis so maybe i have damaged the tissue. Thank you for your help

You lost more than an inch of your seven-incher in just a few days? YIKES! That means within two weeks you're going to be down to just "a head in the bushes." Dude, relax. I'm only kidding. Our Mr. Happys are designed to enlarge when they "get happy." Your tallywhacker did not shrink. You just measured him in a different state of "happiness" (so to speak).

I have no idea what you mean by "banding" the underside of your dick.

Finally, I should point out this is an HIV/AIDS information Web site, not the "Ask Dr. Ruth Sex Show."

Thank you
Is PEP still recommended?