Nov 16, 2008
Thanks for this web site. In very bad and difficult times it became a friend. Unfortunately I cannot do much to thank you other than to say so. That may seem little but it is heartfelt. You helped me to cope and I appreciate it.
Tom. London, UK.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Thanks for your thanks! As for not being able to do much, I disagree! You could "pay it forward!" That means take what you learned here and spread the information to your friends, family and colleagues. Help to spread the word about HIV awareness and prevention! OK?
Be well Tom.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Night Sweats Worried It Could Be Ars
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Sex With A Prostitute?
- Fever After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Herpes After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.