positive ELISA negitive western

I have taken four HIV test. April, may, 2 In oct. They all had the same result positive ELISA negitive western. Last Dr says I have nothing to worry about. My question is what can give me a positive ELISA. Should I be worried I've had the same partner for 2 1/2 years.

I agree with your doctor. A positive ELISA followed by a negative Western Blot is considered a negative HIV-screening test. There are many reasons for a falsely positive ELISA test. You can read about these in detail in the archives. What's important for you to realize now is that HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

what is the impact of delaying a test?
8 Months Later