Just some encouragement to all the ww

Hi Doc

I don't have a question, just a few words of encouragement to all those people that are scared to get tested. Guys, I did some stupid stuff in my life, plenty of unprotected sex, even with prostitutes. I spent so long reading everything on this site and learnt so much. Sometimes I found comfort, other times I got more and more desperate. I couldn't pluck up the courage to go an get tested. I prayed night and day. I developed what I believed were symptoms. I was even praying for a quicker death if this was to be my fete. It was ridiculous. I met this wonderful girl and eventually God lead me to the test. I couldn't live with the anxiety and guilt anymore. I tested and guess what, Negative!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!! Guys get tested, you just need to know. The anxiety and guilt are not worth it at all. I will no longer have unprotected sex. Get tested and in future, put a condom on every time.

Doc, to you, thank you so much for everything. This site is awesome and I feel completely unworthy of my negative result. God bless you all.

Thanks for sharing your story, your newfound insights and your good news! WOO-HOO! You are not unworthy. As for "God" leading you to the test, well OK, but I'd suggest folks use a GPS instead to locate the nearest testing center!!!

PEG TUBE SPLASH TO EYE OF HIV+ PATIENT
There is no Thank-you-category