Masturbating with banana - HIV? (SEX WITH FRUITS AND VEGETABLE) (CUCUMBER)

I know this is probably a stupid question but I'd just like your professional opinion. I was masturbating with a banana peel, although it had been sitting on my table for a few days. I read that it was stimulating so I tried it. However, is there a possibility for HIV transmission in this, i.e. HIV through food? Looking forward to your response.

Replacing a real banana with one's own banana can indeed be "appealing" (so to speak). As far as the HIV risk from using and abusing various fruits and vegetables, relax Max. It's nonexistent. See below.

Cucumber Aug 14, 2005

Used a cucumber bought at grocery store as an anal toy. I was alone (I am a male.)I did not share it as it was a private masturbation. I put it in a stong bleach solution for 1 hour prior to use and washed it about 4 times with soap. was this an possible hiv risk.Iam married and just concerned. Thankyou

You marinated a cucumber for an hour in strong bleach and then washed it four times before sticking it up your butt, and you are worried about HIV???? Hmmm . . . just how much action do you think this cucumber had prior to your "picking him up" in the vegetable aisle? Even if the grocery store was a "Piggly Wiggly," you have absolutely nothing to fear. I suggest you spend some time on this site learning about sex, safer sex, basic HIV information and sex toys. I'm a bit concerned what might happen when you get to the watermelon aisle.

Cucumber(No Watermelons) Aug 17, 2005

Your response was funny and when i thought about it, it was silly to marinate for 1 hour.I guess my concern was that some one might tamper with food at the store, someone with bad intent who would inject body fluid ,blood ect. i believe from reading that it would not survive under those circumstances. ?Thankyou

Do you really think "someone with bad intent" would pick that particular vegetable to "inject body fluid and blood????" Dude, come on, get real. Of all the penis-shaped objects at your local Piggly Wiggly, how would Mr. Bad Intent guess you would pick that particular one for your "sit and spin?" Just how cute was that cuke???

hiv (SEX WITH FRUITS AND VEGETABLES) Aug 10, 2008

i'm a girl.i used to masterbate with banana/cucumber,but sometimes forgot to wash it.is there any risk of hiv?

You're worried about contracting HIV from masturbating with a banana and cucumber???? Sweetie, do you think perhaps your cutie-petutie banana and cucumber are cheating on you???? I can only assume your home schooling or abstinence-only sex education program failed to mention that HIV is a sexually transmitted disease. As such, it, like all other sexually transmitted infections, is, as the name implies, transmitted during sex from one infected person to another. So whatever you like to do in the fresh produce aisle of your local Piggly Wiggly will not cause HIV. That is unless you happen to have unprotected sex with an HIV-positive checkout boy in that aisle with all the phallic fruits and vegetables.

HIV Risk Post Mortem (RISK OF HIV FROM CORPSE OR CADAVER)
dr bob you are the best