Oraquick Advance HIV 1/2 Test

Hello, I had an exposure of risk 3 months ago condom got off and the girl put the same condom back to me during vaginal sex. My question is if I had an HIV viral load test at 2 weeks at UCSD(negative)and at the same time Oraquick Oral Advance(negative), 7 weeks later Oraquick Oral Advance(negative) and right at 3 months Oraquick Oral(negative). Can I rely on this tests that I am negative if I took PEP <36 hours after exposure? or I will have to take the 6 month test? I am concerned because I had a sore throat 2 days after the last test, but I took two 500mg amoxicilin of all the prescription by my doctor and went out in one day now I have cough and runny nose (no diahrrea or rash or high fever), but it has last for two weeks already Thank you very much and I appreciate your help.

First of all, I can't really be sure from your description of events that a course of PEP was even warranted. However, if indeed it was, I would recommend you follow the post-PEP guidelines and get the six-month follow-up test. Certainly your multiple negative tests out to three months are extremely encouraging. Start practicing your WOO-HOO, but don't let it loose until you get that six-month negative result, OK?

First claim of aids cure from the scientific community and qualified medical doctors! (BONE MARROW TRANSPLANT,"FUNCTIONAL CURE"
HIV Risk Post Mortem (RISK OF HIV FROM CORPSE OR CADAVER)