HIV fear

I know this is probably totally dumb, but I dropped my phone in a porta-potty recently and reached in to get it. I had an open hangnail. Is there any possibility that HIV infection could be possible, maybe if someone who is infected was menstruating and I came into contact with blood?

You dropped your phone in a porta-potty? ICK! Fishing that out could not have been a pleasant experience. Your HIV-acquisition risk is essentially nonexistent, even with a hangnail. Your chances of wanting a new iPhone: excellent.

Please help!!!!!!!!!