CONGRATULATIONS

Dear Dr. Bob and Dr Steve,

I am so very happy to hear the wonderful news that you are getting married. Same sex marriage has been legal here in Massachusetts and it's more than time for the other states to follow. Enjoy your time off and I know it goes without saying that you will enjoy each other. I'm sure you know how fortunate you both are to have found each other and the love you share is palpable, even through this forum. Best wish for a long, happy, and healthy life together. Thanks for all you do.

Warmest Regards,

Mary Ann

Hi Mary Ann,

Thank you for your very kind comments. Steve (Dr. Steve, the expert in The Body's Tratamientos forum) and I have felt married for the past 15 years, but even so, there really is something different about being legally married. We're now working to overturn the meanspirited Mormon-driven Proposition 8 that put an end to further same-sex marriages in California by amending the constitution. It's only a matter of time before the rightwing religious zealot wingnuts will be defeated. They will also have a nasty surprise waiting for them when they are judged by the Higher Powers. Their holier-than-thou attitude may well land them a special place in hell.

For now, the 18,000 same-sex couples that did get married prior to passage of the amendment plus the same-sex couples marrying in Massachusetts and Connecticut as well as multiple countries around the world will demonstrate that our unions will not destabilize the world or result in Armageddon! Equality for all is a goal we must all strive to achieve.

Thanks again Mary Ann.

So very happy for you
HIV fear