glory hole - help

I am married, and feeling guilty.

I used a glory hole in a sex shop - I masturbated a few men, then once I briefly put my penis through the hole (but in fact was not masturbated - man was not interested).

I was careful not to masturbate my own penis after touching another man's.

But my penis did, of course, touch the hole. And I think - but can't be sure - that I might have felt a bit of lube (oh my god, maybe semen?) on the hole itself.

I know my risk of HIV is tiny (please tell me this is right). But what about other STIs? Syphilis etc etc.

Please reassure me. And then I promise I will never betray my beautiful wife and child again.

Thank you

Your STD/HIV-acquisition risk is so remote it's essentially nonexistent. Your fears are way out of proportion to any actual risk and most likely are attributable to your guilt.

I'm not sure promising never to betray your beautiful wife and child again is the ultimate answer. I would strongly suggest you consider counseling to address sexual orientation issues. Understanding what got you into that booth for your guilt-inducing glory-hole activities is what is actually needed for your future mental and physician well-being. Ultimately, I would also advise you level with your wife. It's not only the best way to confront your guilt; it's also the right thing to do.

Zithromax-Urispas & HIV
I need my WOO - HOO