Late Soroconversion hiv 1

Oi Dr. I live in Brazil, congratulations for the work that helps many people, I have one doubts, I had a risk behavior incertivo verbal sex with a program girl, 45 days I had some symptoms, diarréia, grippes, foliculites etc, made tests of 3. Abbot generation negative, after 3,4,7,9 months and I finish it 1 year and 2 months after the risk, I feel some symptoms it ties today, it will be that I am a case of delayed soroconverso, helps Dr. me One I hug

Hi Brazil-Guy,

You had "incertivo verbal sex with a program girl"???? Hmm . . . something may have been lost in translation here. I'll assume you had unprotected insertive oral sex with a hooker. You then developed some symptoms and subsequently had five negative HIV tests out to one year and two months.

So, are you a case of "delayed soroconverso"? Absolutely not. Your negative HIV tests are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. I can't diagnose the cause of your symptoms over the Internet, but I can with great certainty advise you what is not causing your problems: it's not HIV!

Yell WOO-HOO and put those unwarranted worries permanently to rest, OK?

Be well. Stay well.

getting back to you Dr. Bob
Confused