Semen in the eye and panic

Dear Bob i have a story for you and i hope you could help me to ease my level of stress.About 5-6 weeks ago i had sex with a guy.AS ALWAYS used condoms and tried to be as carefull as could....too bad that when he came (and note that we were lying on the bed next to each other) some of his semen (a very small drop) got into my eye.Off course i asked him immediatly about his sexual behaviour and he assured me he is only having safer sex etcetera etcetera.Unfortunately i coldn't relax after this and started to surf on the internet finding a lot of scary informations about the possibility of infection this way.I know the risk is very low and everything but since that day i have been checking my body constantly looking for sign of a possible ARS or seroconvertion.Few days before the event i was feeling sick and gt feverish.Somehow i kept on feeling that way after the accident.8 days after the accidednt i had fever for few hours...didn't see a rash but found some spots on my chest wich resembled the ones you can find on the internet (related to seroconvertion).Also started to check my lymph nodes all the time till i found a cupple on the side of my neck definetely bigger then the one on the other side and not painful (but for sure much less than a centimeter large...maximum half).Now i know symptoms are not a reliable way of diagnose.I went to an hiv prevention center where they told me not to worry about it...no cases of transmission have been reported this way...only through splash of blood and so on.Also i have been finding scary things about my body for the last 5 weeks.... So my question is (apart from the risk i had)...If i would be experiencing ARS symptoms would i feel obviously ill or would it be possible that i would underestimate the symptoms (let's say....if i get a rash vould i notice it without having to "look for" it or the fact of having just one or two spots could mean that i could be experiencing ARS smptoms but in a mild way?) I can tell you that the fever defenetly didn't stop me from working or anything. I will for sure get tested at 12 weeks but i am getting so stressed in the mean while.I also can't believe that even playing safe this kind of accident can happen.It's so unfair!!!!! I also wanted to thank you for the great work you have been doing on this web site and for your great sense of humour.Allthough very scared i've still been able to laugh a lot reading some of your answers. I wish you all the best and congratulations for our recent wedding . Thank you

Relax Max! Your HIV-acquisition risk is extremely remote. Stop "checking (your) body constantly." You are not a physician and you really aren't qualified to evaluate ARS symptoms. You are planning to get an HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. Fine. The results will undoubtedly be negative, but if getting this test will put your unwarranted anxieties permanently to rest, it will be worth the effort. As for HIV being "so unfair," I couldn't agree more. It's unfair to all 34,000,000 of us currently cohabitating with the virus. I can assure you none of us wanted it.

You can read more about being spunked in the eye by a hottie's hot shot in the archives. There were no cases of HIV transmission in these testimonials. I'm confident we'll be adding your WOO-HOO to theirs following your test.

Thanks for the wedding congratulations.

me again-final test back (HOMEOPATHY)
We are both +, married and he has a no sex rule take 2