elite controller?

Hello, I did two HIV test, the first one on july 16'08[negative] and a second on sep.25'08[positive]. ELISA and Western Blott analysis positives. Then after I sent my blood to two different laboratories to determinate de viral load. Viral load was undetected, less than 40 copies per millilitre of blood. Is that normal? Virologic analysis also identified an HIV-1/ B in my blood. The doctor commented the possibility I was an elite controller and to stay quiet and come back in two months. Any way Im worried about that

An elite controller is one possibility to explain your laboratory results to date. Another possibility is that your positive ELISA and confirmatory Western Blot were the result of a false positive or technical/clerical error. I would recommend repeating the ELISA/WB to reconfirm your positive serostatus before assuming you are an elite controller. You can read more about elite controllers (they are rare) in the archives.

Good luck!

Smelling semen in a public restroom
me again-final test back (HOMEOPATHY)